Brian Paul Hotel
In the winter of 2018, Asa Engineering & Consulting, Inc.'s Nashville Office was selected to facilitate the development of the iconic Brian Paul Hotel in Brentwood, Tennessee. During this $320-million development, Asa Engineering & Consulting, Inc. is providing many professional services, including due diligence, land survey, civil engineering site design and landscape architecture design services. The private, mixed-use development is slated to begin in the Winter of 2018 and completed by the Spring of 2021. The Brain Paul Hotel includes:
· 171-room boutique hotel, complete with a rooftop pool and spa and a 600-seat entertainment venue;
· Thirteen penthouse condos;
· A small commercial building;
· "Curated" retail;
· 22 garden-style, private homes;
· 7-acres of parkland and walking trails.
Asa Engineering and Consulting, Inc. staff assigned to this project include Troy Walls (Surveyor); Coby Baker (Survey Chief); Austin Betts (Survey Tech.); Don Collins, PE (Principal Engineer); Jim Lambert (Senior Designer); Lance Humphreys (Sr. Designer); Kim Engman (Design Tech.); Allen Jones (Landscape Architect).