Chattanooga Choo-Choo Hotel Redevelopment Projects
Chattanooga Choo-Choo Hotel
1400 Market Street
October 2014 to Ongoing
Planning; Conceptual Design; Land Surveying; Permitting; Civil Site Engineering; Landscape Architecture; Construction Administration
As part of a multi-million-dollar renovation project, Asa has been providing land planning, conceptual design, landscape architecture, survey, civil engineering, and construction administration services to the Chattanooga Choo-Choo Hotel and its surrounding properties since October of 2014. Today, Asa continues to provide a host of professional services on an as-needed basis. Projects on which Asa has served the Choo-Choo include, but are not limited to, the following:
- East 14th Street Sewer Replacement – Survey, Permitting, Civil Design, Construction Admin.
- Passenger Flats Apartments – Survey
- Choo-Choo Master Development Planning – Survey, Parking Study, Conceptual Design, Cost Estimating
- Choo-Choo 7-Acre Out-Parcel – Survey, Re-Platting, Planning, Conceptual Design
- Choo-Choo Rossville Ave. Parking – Survey, Civil Design, Construction Admin.
- Choo-Choo Stir Courtyard – Survey
- The Glenn – An Urban Park – Park Planning & Conceptual Design
- LIV Multi-Family Residential Development – Land Survey, Planning
- Choo-Choo Drainage Improvements – Civil Engineering Design, Construction Admin.
Asa’s key team members assigned to this project include Jeff Sikes (Sr. Projects Manager); Allen Jones, RLA (Planner, Designer, Landscape Architect); Micah Duffey, PE (Civil Site Engineer); and Roger Riemer, PLS (Land Surveyor).