As we've all become educated on the importance of our environment, we understand that our clients want to do the right thing as they continue to build their businesses, but this can also add time and expense associated with governmental involvement, additional due-diligence and permitting, code compliance, etc. We've been there ourselves and have earned our knowledge and experience- and we are ready to share it with our customers.
Choosing Asa means you gain access to this knowledge and experience, but also a regulatory and technical partner that will advocate for you as well as guide and advise. When you hit the inevitable snag or feel caught in the regulatory red tape, that’s when Asa is at our finest.
We believe that it just makes sense to have both Mother Nature and Uncle Sam on your side in any project. We know how to get everyone on the same page.
Our environmental services include:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Erosion Control Plans
- Construction Stormwater Erosion Prevention & Sediment Control Inspections (EPSC)
- NEPA Permitting
- Low-Impact-Development Design
- Green Infrastructure
- Historical Preservation Planning Studies
- NEPA Section 106 Studies and Reports
- Preparation of Local, State and Federal Preservation Grants and Tax incentives
- Historic Structures Reports and Conditions Assessments
- Historic District Guidelines