Asa is Accepting Applications/Resumes for the Following Positions:
Civil Engineer | Project Manager - Land Development (Nashville Office)
Asa has an immediate opening for a full-time Civil Engineer | Project Manager in its Nashville Office in Berry Hill. Ideal candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering;
- Licensed Professional Engineer Registration in the State of Tennessee;
- 5+ years of progressive experience;
- Technical writing skills;
- Solid written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to effectively interact with Clients, team members, and regulatory agency personnel;
- Solid CAD design skills using Civil 3D;
- Solid understanding with Metro Nashville and surrounding jurisdictions land development codes and ordinances;
- Proficiency in the development of detailed site, grading and EPSC plans; stormwater management, wastewater and water design; roadway; and construction detailing and specifications.
Competitive salary and benefits package. Partnership opportunity for the right candidate.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Asa is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected status.