University of Tennessee - Chattanooga
Annual On-Call Civil Engineering Contract
Planning, Civil Design, Construction Administration
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37403
January 2016 to Ongoing
Planning; Civil Engineering Design; Stormwater Master Planning; Land Surveying; Construction Administration
In November of 2015, Asa Engineering & Consulting was selected by the University of Tennessee’s Chattanooga Campus to provide on-call civil engineering services for the 2016 & 2017 calendar year. Each work order assigned under the contract has a maximum $25,000 professional services amount. Specific projects assigned under this on-call contract include:
· Master planning and preliminary engineering design services for the $7-million UTC Intramural Sports Complex next to historic Engel Stadium.
· Civil site design and survey for the $150,000 Development and Alumni Affairs parking lot located at 605 Oak Street, including ADA upgrades.
· Civil site design for the Douglas Street Drop-Off in front of the UTC Administrative Building located near the corner of McCallie Avenue and Douglas Street.
· Campus-wide parking analysis and re-design of various surface parking lots on the campus to maximize the number of parking stalls and bring up to ADA standards.
· Civil site design for a mid-block pedestrian crossing on McCallie Avenue between Houston Street and Douglas Street.
· Planning, land survey, and preliminary design services for a UTC Campus-wide Stormwater Management Plan.
Asa staff assigned to this project include Jeff Sikes, CPESC (Sr. Projects Manager), Allen Jones, RLA (Planner and Landscape Architect), Micah Duffey, PE (Civil Design Engineer), Tami Johnson-Praino (Civil Engineering Designer); and Roger Riemer, PLS (Land Surveyor).